

We met Darrin for lunch today at the Olive Garden. Darrin was running behind, so we killed some time at the quilt store. Ian was a good boy, so I bought him 2 fat quarters of farm fabric. Hopefully tomorrow I'll sew them together and whip up a quick little blanket for his stuffed animals.
Knocked a few more things off my to-do over break list. I finally finished Sara's present. I forgot to take a picture it, so hopefully tomorrow. I also sorted through all of Ian's clothes and boxed up all the 18 months. It's so sad putting some of those away; he was so cute in them and he won't wear them anymore. I read The Quilter's Kitchen- definitely my least favorite Elm Creek Quilt book. Each chapter was only about 5 pages long, followed by 15 pages of recipes. There wasn't much story to it at all, which is pretty much why I disliked it.
2 comments:
Ian is so cute frosting the cookies! I hated The Quilters Kitchen too. I had it read in under an hour. I'm so excited that the Lost Quilter comes out this month. I have it on order.
Such cute photos! Making memories with the little ones, can't beat that!
Kristie
Post a Comment