

Things took a bit of a turn tonight though, as sirens sounded and hail fell from the sky. Quite a bit of it accumulated where my crocus were open just a few hours earlier. What once looked like this:
was shortly covered in ice. The big pile in the corner wasn't placed there, it was like that when I looked outside.
And for this weekend, they're forecasting snow- one week after we were in the 70's. CRAZY!
Saturday was National Quilting Day, so I HAD to touch fabric that day. I worked more on my March wall hanging. All that's left if for it to be quilted. I pushed it to the side, though, as one of my friends turns 30 at the end of the month, and I figured I should probably get working on her gift. Here's a peak at the fabric. I'll post a final picture once it's finished and gifted.
Better get to work on finishing it!
No comments:
Post a Comment