![]() |
| I had something on my phone camera lens, so it's blurry, but I thought it was cute how he was sleeping with the quilt over his face. |
![]() |
| And then I went to her room and saw her sound asleep with her thumb in her mouth and had to snap a picture. |
![]() |
| Proof we got snow this winter. The kids ate very quickly on Saturday and headed out. |
![]() |
| It wasn't very deep, but they sure had a great time. |
| And by two o'clock, it was pretty much all gone. |






1 comment:
The kids are so cute and growing up so quickly! I can't wait for the day when the kids are ready before me, instead of me dragging them out of bed. We've had a bit of snow, but mostly too cold to play in it.
Post a Comment